The Faculty of Scienc has a large number of top level laboratories. These are at the service of faculty researchers, but they also work for other universities and companies. It is also possible to hire lab space including equipment.
If, as a company or institution, you have an experiment that you would like to have conducted, please contact the relevant research department.
Department Environment and Health
Department Earth Sciences
There are several specialist laboratories within the department of Earth Sciences:
- Argon Geochronolgy Laboratory
- Fieldwork and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Geochemical Analysis Laboratory (in Dutch)
- Geological Technical Laboratory (in Dutch)
- Hydrochemistry Laboratory (in Dutch)
- Mass Spectrometry Laboratory (in Dutch)
- Microanalysis Laboratory (in Dutch)
- Mineral Separation Laboratory
- Sediment Laboratory
- Kuenen-Escher Geodynamics Laboratory (KEG Lab)
It is common for researchers to need specific measuring instruments for their research. The two departments of the Technology Centre - the Electronic Engineering Group and the Mechanical Instrumentation and Engineering Group - play an important role in developing solutions. At each stage, they offer their expertise and service: from design to implementation.