At present the education consists of:
- Introduction in Health Economics course in BSc programme
- Health Economics in BSc programma
- Care and Prevention Research course in MSc programme
- Health Economics and Health Technology Assessment course in MSc programme
- Writing a Grant Proposal course in two-year research MSc programme
- Evidence-based practice 2: implementing the evidence in two-year research MSc programme
- Two-and-a-half day course on Health Technology Assessment for the Postgraduate Epidemiology Programme at the VU University Medical Center.